As a part of Canadian Niagara Hotels, you’ll have access to an amazing medical and dental benefits plan and discounts at hotels around the world. We also include perks like free parking for our associates. We’re a company that believes in the talent of our associates, and invests in helping them learn and grow in their career. Most important, you’ll be a part of a team that’s includes 2500+ talented and dedicated hospitality enthusiasts who are dedicated to providing a luxury to each guest so they feel welcome, comfortable, and free to be themselves.
Front Office Manager Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the management of the Front Office team including Guest Service Managers, Supervisors and Guest Service Agents
- Ensure guest satisfaction levels are always met and exceeded – this includes training and coaching the front line associates to reach their fullest potential while resolving guest complaints in a professional manner
- Reviewing Marriott’s Guest Satisfaction Survey metrics while constantly finding ways to maintain positive scores, while improving in areas that require it
- Ensure departmental results are achieved in accordance with objectives, performance, and quality standards established by the company
- Work closely with the Revenue team in order to properly meet occupancy and ADR goals
- Work closely with the Conference Services department to ensure a seamless experience for our conference guests.
- Assist with administrative support as necessary
- Other duties as assigned
What you’ll need as a Front Office Manager
Experience: 2 Years in Guest Service Management role at a 4 Diamond/5 Star Hotel
Education: College/University Degree in Hospitality/Tourism or related program is preferred
- Ability to work under pressure and manage simultaneous tasks
- Demonstrate a professional attitude in every aspect of the position
- Strong leadership and coaching skills