The Aesthetician is responsible for performing a variety of treatments in order to ensure the highest level of guest service is provided to each guest.
- Exceed guest service expectations while maximizing potential hotel and resort-wide services/revenue.
- Enthusiastically greet and welcome guests at each instance.
- Assist in resolving guest concerns in an urgent and courteous manner.
- Restock and take inventory of supplies.
- Provide a high standard of customer service.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be a Graduate of an Accredited Aesthetic program.
- Demonstrate commitment and passion to maximizing guest satisfaction in each stage of the guest experience, particularly as they pertain to enthusiastically greeting guests/making them feel important as well as exceptional standards of cleanliness and order.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills when dealing with guests both internally and externally.
- Previous demonstrated knowledge and conversational ability in order to up sell service opportunity within spa as well as to encourage both cross-promotion/sales of related company services/activities/products across the complex, and to increase guest satisfaction.
- Outstanding attention to detail – both personal grooming/appearance and in properly identifying guest’s needs, demeanor, and level of required service attention.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- Must be proficient with Relaxation Massage, Facials, Manicures, Pedicures and Body Treatments.
- Demonstrate ability to work cooperatively within a team setting to anticipate and assist to another provider guests’ needs.
- Previous 2 years of experience in the spa industry with demonstrated knowledge and service proficiency/confidence.
- Ability to quickly respond to changing work volume; high energy level/speed.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work safely and in compliance with all health, safety, and sanitation standards.
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility.
- Must be able to work evening shifts including weekends and holidays.