We are a company that believes in the talent of our associates, we are dedicated to assisting them in developing their skills to advance their career. Most important, you’ll be a part of a team that’s includes 2500+ talented and dedicated hospitality enthusiasts who are dedicated to providing an unparalleled hotel experience to each and every guest. As a part of Canadian Niagara Hotels, you will also have access to an amazing medical and dental benefits plan as well as an employee discount program for hotels around the world.
- Prepare beverages
- Ensure inventory is ordered and well stocked for the bar
- Provide sales reports for the bar
- Maintain the overall cleanliness of the bar area
- Food and beverage service and delivery
- Other duties as assigned
What you’ll need as a Bartender:
Experience: 2+ years’ relevant Bartending experience in a fast paced, high volume restaurant environment
Certification: Smart Serve
- Completion of a Bartending course preferred
- Demonstrate knowledge of beverages, including beer, wine, cocktails, etc.
- Must be 18 years of age or older in order to serve alcohol
Bartender Niagara Falls