We are a company that believes in the talent of our associates, we are dedicated to assisting them in developing their skills to advance their career. Most important, you’ll be a part of a team that’s includes 2500+ talented and dedicated hospitality enthusiasts who are dedicated to providing an unparalleled hotel experience to each and every guest. As a part of Canadian Niagara Hotels, you will also have access to an amazing medical and dental benefits plan as well as an employee discount program for hotels around the world.
- Up-selling tokens and attraction passes to guests
- Assisting in opening and closing attractions
- Accurately process point of sale transactions in fast-paced environment
- Accurate balancing cash till, tickets, and tokens each shift
- Assist in issuing prizes at redemption counter
- Other duties as assigned
- Prior point of sale and cash handling experience is an asset
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work all shifts including evenings/weekends and holidays
We are not currently hiring for this position. Please apply for future opportunites with Canadian Niagara Hotels using the link below.