Why work for Canadian Niagara Hotels as a Chef de Partie?
As a part of Canadian Niagara Hotels you’ll be part of a company that believes in the talent of our associates, and invests in helping them learn and grow in their career. We offer full medical and dental benefits to eligible full-time associates and provide discounts to Hotels around the world! Most important, you’ll be a part of a team that’s includes 2500+ talented and dedicated hospitality enthusiasts who are dedicated to providing a luxury to each guest so they feel welcome, comfortable, and free to be themselves.
Chef de Partie Responsibilities
- Coordinate the smooth operation of all kitchen functions
- Oversee preparation, seasoning, and cooking of all food
- Supervise, train, coach, counsel kitchen staff
- Delegate tasks to apprenticeship cooks, kitchen workers, and lead cooks, according to individual skill level and competency
- Ensure all health and safety standards are followed by kitchen staff
- Other duties as assigned
Chef de Partie Qualifications
Experience: 3-5 years’ experience in a fine dining culinary operation
Education: Degree or diploma in the Culinary arts
Certification: Red Seal preferred
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Must be able to work all shifts, including evenings, weekends, and holidays
We are not currently hiring for this position. Please apply for future opportunites with Canadian Niagara Hotels using the link below.