Location: Falls Avenue Resort
Department: Food and Beverage
Why work for Canadian Niagara Hotels as an Expeditor?
As a part of Canadian Niagara Hotels you’ll be part of a company that believes in the talent of our associates, and invests in helping them learn and grow in their career. We also offer full medical and dental benefits to eligible full-time associates. Most important, you’ll be a part of a team that’s includes 2500+ talented and dedicated hospitality enthusiasts who are dedicated to providing a luxury to each guest so they feel welcome, comfortable, and free to be themselves.
- Responsible for garnishing plates and ensuring proper presentation of food
- Responsible for placing plates on trays and calling the servers to come retrieve it
- Occasionally running food to tables
- Cleaning and stocking your work area
- Other duties as assigned
What you’ll need as an Expeditor:
Experience: 1+ years’ relevant experience preferred
Education: Secondary School Graduate Diploma preferred
- Very organized
- Clear headed and able to stay calm in a fast paced environment
- Able to lift up to 25lbs