Why Work For Canadian Niagara Hotels?
We are a company that believes in the talent of our associates, we are dedicated to assisting them in developing their skills to advance their career. Most important, you’ll be a part of a team that’s includes 2500+ talented and dedicated hospitality enthusiasts who are dedicated to providing an unparalleled hotel experience to each and every guest. As a part of Canadian Niagara Hotels, you will also have access to an amazing medical and dental benefits plan as well as an employee discount program for hotels around the world.
- Greet and welcome guests upon arrival
- Payment processing for all guests’ and posting miscellaneous charges as requested.
- Issuing key to lockers
- Other duties as assigned
Experience: 1+ years’ of Customer Service experience
Education: College/University Degree in Hospitality/Tourism or related program is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills when dealing with guests both internally and externally
- Demonstrate professional telephone manners
- Excellent organizational and time management skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as cooperatively within a team setting
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility
- Provide a high standard of customer service
- Attention to detail
- Must be able to work all shifts including weekends and holidays