Position: Kitchen Supervisor
Location: Niagara Brewing Company
Why work for Canadian Niagara Hotels as a Kitchen Supervisor?
As a part of Canadian Niagara Hotels you’ll be part of a company that believes in the talent of our associates, and invests in helping them learn and grow in their career. We also offer full medical and dental benefits to eligible full-time associates. Most important, you’ll be a part of a team that’s includes 2500+ talented and dedicated hospitality enthusiasts who are dedicated to providing a luxury to each guest so they feel welcome, comfortable, and free to be themselves.
Kitchen Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Responsible for ensuring service teams provide passionate, sophisticated, attentive and guest-focused food and beverage service at all times
- Ensure consistent and timely food preparation in an efficient and cost effective manner,
- Continually looking for ways to increase revenue and decrease cost, with compliance to all brand standards and applicable Federal, Provincial and Municipal regulations
- Other duties as assigned
What you’ll need as a Kitchen Supervisor:
Experience: 2+ years’ Kitchen Supervisory experience
Education: Post-Secondary Degree in Culinary Arts preferred
- Knowledge and conversational ability to train staff to effortlessly provide exceptional guest experiences. Train and correct staff, as required, in order to ensure all staff operate at a consistent level of performance
- Previous experience in creating, analyzing and responding to departmental business plans, budgets and expenses (including labour control and utilization)
- Knowledgeable with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must be able to work all shifts including days/evenings/weekends and holidays