We are a company that believes in the talent of our associates, we are dedicated to assisting them in developing their skills to advance their career. Most important, you’ll be a part of a team that’s includes 2500+ talented and dedicated hospitality enthusiasts who are dedicated to providing an unparalleled hotel experience to each and every guest. As a part of Canadian Niagara Hotels, you will also have access to an amazing medical and dental benefits plan as well as an employee discount program for hotels around the world.
- Prevent and respond to emergencies, while always providing enthusiastic, courteous and superior service to guests
- Maintain constant surveillance of guests in the facility; acts immediately and appropriately to secure safety of guests in the event of emergency
- Provide emergency care and treatment as required until the arrival of emergency medical services.
- Other duties as assigned
What you’ll need as a Lifeguard:
Experience: 1+ years’ lifeguarding experience preferred
- National Lifeguard (NL) certificate
- Current Standard First Aid/CPR-C
Education: Secondary School Graduate Diploma preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills when dealing with guests and employees
- Demonstrate ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations
- Demonstrate skill in the application of lifeguarding surveillance and rescue techniques
- Demonstrated ability to pass a pre-employment physical skills evaluation as stipulated by the department
- Outstanding attention to detail – in properly identifying guest’s needs, surveillance of facility, and level of required service attention
- Must be able to work all shifts including days, evenings, weekends and holidays