Why work for Canadian Niagara Hotels as a New Business Development Associate?
As a part of Canadian Niagara Hotels, you will also have access to an amazing medical and dental benefits plan and discounts around the world. We are a company that believes in the talent of our associates, we are dedicated to assisting them in developing their skills to advance their career. Most important, you’ll be a part of a team that’s includes 2500+ talented and dedicated hospitality enthusiasts who are dedicated to providing an unparalleled hotel experience to each and every guest.
This junior position requires a well-spoken individual who has a passion for sales, contacting potential clients for conference and group travel, and is looking to grow a career in sales. The ideal candidate will possess professional telephone skills, knowledge of the Company’s products and services, sales skills, are goal oriented, excel in a team or individual atmosphere, and aspire to grow into a Sales Manager role.
Experience: 1+ years in a sales role, preferably in a hospitality environment
- Demonstrated willingness and enjoyment to attend to the needs of others
- Excellent interpersonal, professional presentation, and communication skills
- Demonstrated sales skills
- Organizational and time management skills, ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Demonstrate a professional attitude in every aspect of the position