Why work for Canadian Niagara Hotels as a Ride Operator?
We are a company that believes in the talent of our associates, we are dedicated to assisting them in developing their skills to advance their career. Most important, you’ll be a part of a team that’s includes 2500+ talented and dedicated hospitality enthusiasts who are dedicated to providing an unparalleled hotel experience to each and every guest. As a part of Canadian Niagara Hotels, you will also have access to an amazing medical and dental benefits plan as well as an employee discount program for hotels around the world.
- Operate rides in a safe and efficient manner, in accordance with ride procedures
- Assist in opening and closing of attractions
- Assist in helping guests both enter and exit rides
- Check for height requirements and ensure all written safety standards are complied with
- Maintain clean work area of attractions at all times
- Responsible for safe shut down and/or evacuation of rides in the event of an emergency
- Immediately report any customer issue or reported injury to Shift supervisor for further action/reporting
- Other duties as assigned
Experience: 1+ years’ customer service experience preferred
Education: Secondary School Graduate Diploma preferred
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to comprehend written instructions in order to ensure compliance with all required safety procedures as specified by individual rides
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills when dealing with guests and employees both internally and externally
- Ability to work all shifts including days/evenings/weekends and holidays