Why work for Canadian Niagara Hotels as a Security Guard?
As a part of Canadian Niagara Hotels, you’ll have access to an amazing medical and dental benefits plan and discounts at hotels around the world. We’re a company that believes in the talent of our associates, and invests in helping them learn and grow in their career. Most important, you’ll be a part of a team that’s includes 3000+ talented and dedicated hospitality enthusiasts who are dedicated to providing a luxury to each guest so they feel welcome, comfortable, and free to be themselves.
- Ensure the safety and security of all guests, employees
- Conduct routine patrols of the 20 acre property
- Respond to and handle all incident calls during your shift
- Assist employees and guests as needed in a professional and courteous manner
- Prepare detailed reports on incidents and patrols
- Safeguard all company assets
- Review video surveillance
- Other duties as assigned
Experience: Experience in a security role preferred
Education: Law and Security Administration, Police Foundations diploma/certificate preferred
Certification: Security License and Standard First/Basic Rescuer CPR Required
- Must be able to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Must be able to meet all physical requirements for the position
- Must be able to work all shifts including weekends