Why work for Canadian Niagara Hotels as a Server?
As a part of Canadian Niagara Hotels you’ll be part of a company that believes in the talent of our associates, and invests in helping them learn and grow in their career. We also offer full medical and dental benefits to eligible full-time associates. Most important, you’ll be a part of a team that’s includes 3000+ talented and dedicated hospitality enthusiasts who are dedicated to providing a luxury to each guest so they feel welcome, comfortable, and free to be themselves.
- Enthusiastically welcome and greet guests, beverage product selection, suggestion and sales
- Food and beverage service and delivery
- Payment settlement, post – meal activity suggestions and recommendations and attending to special requests
- Inventory and restocking of sections and supplies
Experience: 2+ years’ relevant experience preferred
Education: Secondary School Graduate Diploma preferred
Certification: Smart Serve
- Previous knowledge and service proficiency/confidence
- Conversational ability in order to provide quality table side experience and in order to encourage both cross-promotion/sales of related company services/activities/products across the complex and to increase guest satisfaction
- Must be 18 years of age or older in order to serve alcohol
- Must be able to work all shifts including weekends and holidays