Why work for Canadian Niagara Hotels as a Server?
At the Rainforest Café, we offer full medical and dental benefits to eligible full-time associates. As a part of Canadian Niagara Hotels you’ll be part of a company that believes in the talent of our associates, and invests in helping them learn and grow in their career. Most important, you’ll be a part of a team that’s includes 2500+ talented and dedicated hospitality enthusiasts who are dedicated to providing a luxury to each guest so they feel welcome, comfortable, and free to be themselves.
- Enthusiastically welcome and greet guests, beverage product selection, suggestion and sales
- Food and beverage service and delivery
- Payment settlement, post – meal activity suggestions and recommendations and attending to special requests
- Inventory and restocking of sections and supplies
What you’ll need as a Server:
Experience: 2+ years’ relevant experience preferred
Education: Secondary School Graduate Diploma preferred
Certification: Smart Serve
- Previous knowledge and service proficiency/confidence
- Conversational ability in order to provide quality table side experience and in order to encourage both cross-promotion/sales of related company services/activities/products across the complex and to increase guest satisfaction
- Must be 18 years of age or older in order to serve alcohol
- Must be able to work all shifts including weekends and holidays
Serving Jobs Niagara