Why Work For Canadian Niagara Hotels?
We are a company that believes in the talent of our associates, we are dedicated to assisting them in developing their skills to advance their career. Most important, you’ll be a part of a team that’s includes 2500+ talented and dedicated hospitality enthusiasts who are dedicated to providing an unparalleled hotel experience to each and every guest. As a part of Canadian Niagara Hotels, you will also have access to an amazing medical and dental benefits plan as well as an employee discount program for hotels around the world.
Slide Attendant Responsibilities:
- Ensure the safe operation and use of the Aquatic facility, especially as it pertains to the water slide areas
- Provide friendly, energetic, courteous and engaging service to Waterpark guests.
- Other duties as assigned
What you’ll need as a Slide Attendant:
Experience: 1+ years’ relevant experience preferred
Certifications: Current Standard First Aid/CPR-C preferred
Education: Secondary School Graduate Diploma preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills as it pertains to talking and engaging guests at all times, especially during wait times
- Ability to complete repetitive tasks with the same high level of consistency/quality until completion
- Outstanding attention to detail – in properly identifying guest’s needs, surveillance of Slide areas, and level of required service attention
- Ability to quickly respond to changing work volume with high-energy level and speed
- Must be able to work all shifts including days, evenings, weekends and holidays