We are a company that believes in the talent of our associates, we are dedicated to assisting them in developing their skills to advance their career. Most important, you’ll be a part of a team that’s includes 2500+ talented and dedicated hospitality enthusiasts who are dedicated to providing an unparalleled hotel experience to each and every guest. As a part of Canadian Niagara Hotels, you will also have access to an amazing medical and dental benefits.
- Washing dishes, glass and silver utensils and restocking glasses, dishes and cutlery
- Keeping room and dish area and dishwashing machine are clean and tidy
- Removing broken and chipped dishes and advising supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned
Experience: 1+ years’ relevant experience preferred
Education: Secondary School Graduate Diploma preferred
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as cooperatively within a team setting
- Outstanding attention to detail – in properly identifying cleanliness standards of dishes, cutlery, glassware and other kitchen utensils, and level of required attention needed
- Must be able to work all shifts including weekends and holidays