Why Work For Canadian Niagara Hotels?
We are a company that believes in the talent of our associates, we are dedicated to assisting them in developing their skills to advance their career. Most important, you’ll be a part of a team that’s includes 2500+ talented and dedicated hospitality enthusiasts who are dedicated to providing an unparalleled hotel experience to each and every guest. As a part of Canadian Niagara Hotels, you will also have access to an amazing medical and dental benefits plan as well as an employee discount program for hotels around the world.
- Perform recruitment, hiring, training, motivating and evaluating duties
- Periodic disciplining of all Aquatics staff
- Ensuring safety of staff and guests at the waterpark
- On-deck supervising, lifeguarding and/or slide attending
- Other duties as assigned
- Committed to maintaining waterpark Quality standards and guest service; demonstrated during all interactions with customers and employees.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills when dealing with customers and employees.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills as well as the ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Current National Lifeguard Qualification
- Current Standard First Aid/CPR-C.
- Minimum 2 years supervisory experience.
- Must be able to work all shifts including days, evenings, weekends and holiday