Position: Adventure City Cashier
Location: Adventure City
Why work for Canadian Niagara Hotels as a Cashier?
As a part of Canadian Niagara Hotels you’ll be part of a company that believes in the talent of our associates, and invests in helping them learn and grow in their career. We also offer full medical and dental benefits to eligible full-time associates. Most important, you’ll be a part of a team that’s includes 2500+ talented and dedicated hospitality enthusiasts who are dedicated to providing a luxury to each guest so they feel welcome, comfortable, and free to be themselves.
- Up selling tokens and attraction passes to guests
- Assisting in opening and closing of attractions
- Accurately process point of sale transactions in a fast-paced environment
- Accurately balancing cash till, tickets and tokens each shift
- Assist in issuing prizes at the redemption counter
- Other duties as assigned
What you’ll need as a Cashier:
Experience: 1+ years’ customer service experience preferred
Education: Secondary School Graduate Diploma preferred
- Prior point of sale and cash handling experience is an asset
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work all shifts including days/evenings/weekends and holidays