Location: Falls Avenue Resort
Department: Food and Beverage
Why work for Canadian Niagara Hotels as a Busperson?
As a part of Canadian Niagara Hotels you’ll be part of a company that believes in the talent of our associates, and invests in helping them learn and grow in their career. We also offer full medical and dental benefits to eligible full-time associates. Most important, you’ll be a part of a team that’s includes 2500+ talented and dedicated hospitality enthusiasts who are dedicated to providing a luxury to each guest so they feel welcome, comfortable, and free to be themselves.
- Clean and set tables
- Carry trays of dishes to stewarding area for cleaning
- Maintain tables and chairs in a neat and organized manner
- Assist with the service of food and overall service at tables
- Other duties as assigned
What you’ll need as a Busperson:
Experience: 1+ years’ relevant experience in a restaurant environment preferred
- Previous knowledge and service proficiency/confidence
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the job (lifting 20lb trays)
- Must be able to work all shifts including weekends and holidays