The Freshii Associate is responsible for ensuring courteous, efficient and quality service is provided to guests in a professional manner.
- Greet and welcome guests.
- Provide fun, educational and accurate service.
- Prepare and serve food and beverages to guests.
- Attend to special requests.
- Restock supplies and clean department.
- Demonstrate commitment and passion to maximizing guest satisfaction in each stage of the guest experience, particularly as they pertain to exceptional standards of cleanliness and order.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills when dealing with customers and employees.
- Approachable and establishes immediate credibility with guests and staff.
- Outstanding attention to detail – both personal grooming/appearance and in properly ensuring housekeeping cleanliness standards are maintained at all times.
- Demonstrate the ability to work cooperatively within a team setting to anticipate and assist to another Associate’s guests’ needs.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate willingness/enjoyment to attend to the needs of others.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Secondary School Graduate Diploma preferred, minimum Grade 10 or the equivalent.
- Must be able to work all shifts including weekends and holidays.
- FoodSafe Level 1 is an asset.